SEASONS GREETINGS FROM A TUNA CHRISTMAS!
The Company continues the Dinnerbox series (live theatre in local restaurants) with this is a hilarious off-Broadway comedy, the hilarious sequel to the hit comedy, Greater Tuna! Come spend the holidays with all your old favorite citizens of Tuna, Texas and make some new friends while you’re there. Master comedians Gillen and Regen, along with some split-second costume changes, portray all 24 citizens of Texas’ third smallest town, where the Lion’s Club is too liberal and Patsy Cline never dies.
This time, it’s 24 hours before Christmas and all comic hell is about to break loose as the delightfully eccentric characters attempt to cope with seasonal traumas such as a disaster prone little theatre production of “A Christmas Carol,” and a yard decorating contest that is being sabotaged by a mysterious Christmas phantom! Bring the whole family and join in the holiday fun!
WHEN: November 16-17 (two nights only!)
WHERE: THE BIG APPLE ROOM AT LITTLE ITALY
TIMES: Doors open for drinks & dinnerat 6PM.
Show time at: 7:30PM
Dinner & show Combo for only $35 in advance, $40 at the door.
The Dinnerbox menu includes: Tea, Salad & Bread and your choice of one of the following:
– Baked Lasagna w/ Meat – Pasta Sheets layered with Italian seasoned ground beef, cheese & marinara sauce.
– Baked Lasagna w/ Spinach – Fresh spinach sautee layered with pasta sheets, cheeses & marinara sauce.
– Chicken Parmigiana Hand breaded chicken breast fried then baked and topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
– Spaghetti with Meatballs Homemade Italian seasoned ground beef Meatballs in tomato sauce over a bed of spaghetti.
– Personal Pizza with one topping
– NEW: Chicken Cesar Salad!
CASH BAR for beer & wine.